Friday, July 2, 2021

back to gravity experiments- f your energy crisis

 After many years, a relative term, I ended up with the belief  that in order for manipulating gravity one must address the simple toy top. The Dradel. the spinning gyroscope.


yes, after many fancy electrical and magnetic schemes, and I'm sure more can me thought of however my road leads to the gyro. i am very close and i feel it, but the world was screaming for energy crisis, so i abanded  the gravity experiments and began to solve this energy crisis.


Thanks to the Guidance of Hashem I was successful in the winter/spring 2006/7 to be the first human being to take my new ideology in nuclear fusion and perform an actual test which will lead the way to clean energy of fusion. This is of course will be unveiled to a population worthy to understand.


here it is briefly for the record what was performed.


1. handbuilt tesla coil solo and all components to perform large discharges via standard pole pig/medium size transformer from average power company on pole/purchased used to tesla guy in Wisconsin.


2. purchased heavy water from united nuclear, owner BOB LAZAR, who says alien spacecraft are in government buildings since 1989, why I'm wasting my time with gravity experiments then? huh?? bob LAZAR a lying scumbag say AZAR.


3. discharge controlled ac oscillations of magnitude to conduct arc within liquid state of heavy water as opposed of gaseous state of tokamaks and at surface view seems to look like COLD fusion BUT NOT AT ALL IN ideology. they believe in catalytic conversions of external substrate. i do not. i believe in accepted bennet pinch and other modes of excitation accepted in hot fusion communities. these same principles but applied in a controlled manner within a pressurized or non water vessel of heasvy water, fusion will be generated- have faith.


time will tell.


I'm moving on. I'm going back to my gravity experiments and will do it. the hell with your energy crisis. hypocrites

.


No comments: